Friday, March 20, 2009

Ok, so I have ANOTHER interview today and there is a part of me that doesn't even want to bother. I mean, what's the point? Really. I have just come to believe that I will never get a job and if I do it will be somewhere like the dog shit factory. Seriously, what am I doing wrong? I have a great resume, really good qualifications, and letters of recommendation. I'm guessing that it is something in me. I only wish that I could figure out what the hell it is and get rid of it!! I am just so tired of the rejection that comes with job-hunting. I don't know how much more my self-esteem can take. Not that I really have any self-esteem to speak of, but you know what I mean. Every morning I have to get up and look in the mirror and I can barely stand the person I see looking back. Most times I wonder,"Who the hell is that?" I don't even know anymore. What I want to know is when I lost myself? Or rather, was there ever a ME to lose? I know that's what this whole journey is supposed to be about, but the addict in me wants what I want and I want it NOW!! Of course, I know that I didn't lose myself over night, so I'm certainly not going to find myself overnight. The journey can be slow and painful at times, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? Well, then I should be the freakin' strongest person alive!!! Anyhow, I'll let you know how the job interview went. Take care until next time.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment