Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coming In May!!

Ok, so I have decided to participate in NaPoBloMo!! I know it is a funny name, but the point is to get into the habit of posting and of finding new and original content to write about that people WANT to read. I don't know how good I'll be at it, but I am going to give it a try. Thinking about writing a post every single day is kind of overwhelming, but I'm hoping it will make me a better writer if I do this. So, watch out in May, because that is when I will start this daily posting journey. They have a topic, but of course you don't have to follow it. Their topic is ,"Sweet". I'm going to see what I can do with that, but no promises!! If anyone is actually reading this little ole'blog o' mine, I would LOVE some feedback and suggestions. Those always help!! Well, just wanted to let ya'll know what was coming in May!! Exciting business I tell ya, exciiiiiting!! LOL! Pretty pathetic aren't I!! Take care until I return to write again!! (How dramatic was that?)  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment