Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What it is with college students and balconies? Something about this combination does not ever go well. It's like you put them in an apartment with a balcony and then all of a sudden it is ok to scream and yell and get totally wasted at one o'clock in the morning, while peeing off of said balcony onto unsuspecting neighbors below. Let me tell you, that is what I want. To be awakened out of a dead sleep only to open my door and to look up and across the parking lot only to see some college kid's teeny weeny!! Not only that, these idiots the began throwing beer bottles into the parking lot and hitting cars. Why do they have to be so senseless in their behavior? Do they actually think that people will tolerate this type of crap? Well, I certainly won't and didn't. I, being the good citizen that I am (lol), put a call into our men in blue to come and protect me from the weeny swinging, bottle throwing, foul mouthed children that were interrupting my beauty sleep, not that said sleep helps with beauty at all, but hey, it's the thought that counts right? Anyhow, I just wanted to say how frustrating it is to wake up in the middle of the night to this kind of crap. So, now have a great Tuesday and I'm going to try and find some fun stuff for this boring blog of mine!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment