Monday, April 6, 2009

Like the title of this post stated, my life is so NOT interesting. I love to read other people's blogs and it seems like so many people have such interesting, funny lives. Then I look at my own life and it's pathetic. Nothing ever happens to me. Not that I want anything to happen, happen, but you know what I mean. I don't have funny conversations with anyone, except maybe myself and my dog, but who would want to hear about those?? The most exciting thing I do all day is get out of bed. WOO HOO!! Seriously! Having no job has made me very un-fun. Then I proceed to get on the computer and entertain myself with stories from EVERYONE ELSE's life. Makes me sad! I used to be fun. At least I think I used to be fun. I always had the ability to make my friends laugh. Where did that part of me go? I suppose I lost it when I lost my job in January. Wouldn't surprise me. Since then, there hasn't been a whole lot of humor in my life. 


The other day, I went to my friend LB's house to play Nintendo. Yes, I said Nintendo, the original, one and only Super Mario Brothers. When I got there, LB's wife was watching another disaster movie. That's what I need. To star in a good disaster movie. It would be something like millions of people are all going crazy at once and I'm the only expert on human craziness that can figure out what is wrong with all these people before they meet their crazy, untimely demise!! MWHAHAHA!! I would be running around the world on this superfast plane, using a cell phone that NEVER drops calls or loses signal, administering the antedote for the crazy bug. But then..............all of a sudden I start acting a little crazy. Is it sleep depravation or has the crazy bug finally bitten me??? Stay tuned to find out!! That would be my ultimate fun time. How cool would it be to star in one of those. Looking all intense at big maps on the walls with little red dots where everyone is being affected. I love how they always have those huge screens that show the entire earth and can pinpoint exactly where all the drama is happening. Drama. Wasn't I bitching about drama a couple of posts back? I'm sure ya'll are saying, woman, make up your damn mind. First drama, drama, drama, now it's," WHAA, I don't get enough drama!!" Damn drama queen wanna-be!! 

I know, I know. It is a constant struggle within myself as to whether I love drama or hate drama. How's this. I like FUN drama. I like Sex and the City mixed with great disaster movie drama. Although I'm not a skinny blonde and I don't live near a volcano. Damn. Foiled again!! Don't ask me how we got to this topic. I've just been rambling on out of bordeom more than anything. It's amazing what the mind can think about when you are bored. Not good I tell you, NOT GOOD!! God what I would do to get OUT of my mind sometimes. It can be a scary, crazy place. And then, as my mind wanders, it will go somewhere insane and I'll think to myself,"Man, where in the hell did that come from, I mean really. Am I really thinking what I'm thinking right now?" And I'll have to stop and start over with a clean slate. Or when I wake up from having a really bad or weird dream, it's like, "ok, you need to see someone if you are having dreams like THAT!!" I know this has been the most boring post in the universe, but if you made it this far, YEAH!! Hey, I know, I would love some suggestions on having a more funny, exciting life to write about. Please leave comments in the comment section!! What has this world come to?? I'm having to beg for fun and excitement and drama. Oh the shame!! The utter, utter shame!! This could be a disaster movie in and of itself!! Watch out disaster people!! So, that's all for today. Go have some fun and excitement and then tell me how to. That'll be fun won't it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment