Monday, April 27, 2009

For Lor Lor

This has not been the best weekend to say the least. First and foremost, my heart has been aching since I got the news yesterday that a good friend of mine, Lori's (aka Lor-lor) husband passed away very unexpectedly yesterday. I have been able to think of little else, because Lor-Lor is my age and now she is a widow. It doesn't make any sense. He was fine and then he was gone. I mean, he'd been sick, but had been getting better. It just makes me so incredibly sad for her and her children. How do you keep breathing? How do you keep going? I just don't know what I would do if I lost CH. It would be devastating. Last night I was up almost all night just watching CH while he slept and thanked God for him. I just wanted to write a short entry and let Lor-Lor know that my thoughts and prayers are with her and her entire family as they go through this extremely difficult time. Tell the ones you love I love you. Don't put it off because you may not get another chance. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment